You will be responsible for finding and closing new businesses across our target industries. This will be done via your own efforts and supported by our Marketing and wider Sales teams. You’ll work to uncover and define the best growth opportunities for Curlec, including new customers, new industries and new sales strategies. You’ll manage inbound leads as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in Curlec, and run outbound campaigns to reach merchants who may not be familiar with Curlec. You will also provide invaluable feedback to our Product and Operations teams to ensure that we continue to offer our customers the best possible experience.
Curlec is still in the early stages of our growth and you will be joining a dynamic, small team giving you a huge opportunity to make an impact.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with a hunger to succeed
- Self-motivated with high-energy levels and inspire others to work with you
- Experience working in a Sales environment, ideally in a B2B context
- Enjoy solving problems, but prefer preventing them
- Experience of articulating the business benefits of selling technical products
- A structured sales approach to navigate complex businesses
- Comfortable working alone and in teams
- Experience prioritising between multiple important and urgent issues
- Put your customers first and ensure their needs are at the forefront of our efforts
- Fluency in Malay and/or Mandarin is desirable