1)Execute tender/sourcing process to evaluate, recommend the goods/services, supplier that best meet the purchasing requirements and to the best interest of company, submit for approval in accordance with the Limits of Authority (LOA) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) Procedure.
2)To lead the sourcing project such as Coordinate internal resources and vendors, Review and analyse the internal requesting department’s scope, c) Participate in or oversee the pre-qualification and bid evaluation process and etc.
3) To work with stakeholder and Finance on opportunity assessment including budget management against sourcing activities.
4) To manage sourcing perspective including strategic & opportunity assessment, determine sourcing strategy, execute sourcing strategy, tactical execution, supplier relationship management and performance management.
5)Execute Supplier Performance Evaluation Exercise to evaluate & recommend the best suppliers within same category of supplies in the Preferred Supplier List.
6)Provide updates on market, vendors, services and/or product trends to internal stakeholders.
7) Overall in-charge of inbound logistic activities.
8) Process & review the application to register a new vendor.
9) Regular reporting of purchasing and procurement’s transactions, performance and analysis, including to develop and implement action plan for continual improvement.
10) Vendor contract management – new and recurring.
11) Process application of new supplier, recommend for approval/rejection and manage master data
12) Guide requester/user on statutory & regulatory requirements, policy & procedure and system transaction.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Management, Engineering Finance or Accounting or equivalent.
• Good command of English language – both written and oral.
• At least 5 year’s working experience in the sourcing, purchasing and logistic, or business finance planning.
• Experience in education and healthcare industry will be an advantage.
• Familiar with Oracle PeopleSoft, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
• Intermediate problem solving skills
• Unity & teamwork
• Result oriented & good time management – ability to meet tight deadline
• Effective communication including active listening
• Capable of working under pressure and able to multi-task.
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical skills, possess critical and connected thinking skills as well as demonstrate ability to think outside the box.
• Customer focus & service oriented
• Self-motivated & driven
• Ability to maintain a superior and disciplined work habit
• Having a keenness in continuous learning and attainment of knowledge