1. Manage the end-to-end process of training administration, which includes the following:
• Process training applications, in compliance with training requirements
• Submit HRDF applications and monitor refunds from HRDF
• Update training records
• Ensure submission of training reports within the stipulated time
• Verify all training-related expenses claims
• Liaise with Finance on raising purchasing documents
• Prepare and analyse training evaluation, provide recommendations for improvement, if any.
2. Assist in conducting Training Needs Analysis to identify the training needs of each individual in meeting the technical and behavioral competency gaps for his/her professional and personal development.
3. Assist in designing and developing the Training Calendar for staff.
4. Co-ordinate in-house training programmes for staff, which include logistics arrangements.
5. Source for training providers for soft-skills and technical programmes. Screen for quality training facilitators.
6. Participate in audits and ensure all training-related documents are in compliance with the Training policy and procedures.
7. To ensure effective administration of performance management, including timely submission of performance planning and reviews by all staff.
8. Provide advice and conduct training for staff on the performance appraisal process, to drive a performance-oriented culture.
9. Assist in planning and managing the yearly budgeting process; provide guidance to staff in setting departmental budgets and managing within the approved budgets.
10. Compile monthly management reports.
11. Undertake any other duties in relation to ad-hoc training and development projects.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
2. At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Be able to conduct performance management training for staff.
4. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Good command of English language, both written and spoken.
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Words, MS Excel, Powerpoint)
7. Capable of working within tight deadlines and able to thrive in a fast pace environment.
8. A team player that works collaboratively with internal and external parties.
9. All staff are expected to ensure quality when discharging their duties and responsibilities.