A Digital Marketing & social media specialist plays a very crucial and specific role will be responsible to use Digital Marketing strategies for marketing the course offered by the Company.
- Attaining certain and specific goals in generating leads, lead qualification, marketing communication, building brand image and conversion of the leads
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and other marketing efforts, evaluating them and taking proper measures to improve the performance.
- Planning and execution of marketing projects and campaigns. Idealization and creation of collateral, distributing them in various media and social platforms and measuring its impact and effectiveness
- Performing activities relating to Search Engine
- Optimization on a continuous basis
- Creating and executing SMS and EDM campaigns
- Executing Social Media efforts and striving to improve the results in terms of KPIs e.g. likes, shares, tweets, etc
- Reviewing and actively managing website and other online assets and sources
- Promoting the courses offered and/or services in the digital space
- Using and researching the internet and new media to reach new customers, generate leads and retain existing customers
- Analyzing market research and plan promotions, competitions and other various creative marketing techniques based on the research results.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing or a proven track record of success in digital marketing
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in E-Commerce, Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- Must know all about social networking and viral marketing campaigns
- Must be efficient in using technical language effectively, using all the appropriate internet jargon, and they should know what makes a product innovation in the digital world
- Experience with email marketing software and/or design software will be added advantage