* Manage, help to generate and qualify as well as process sales leads.
* Responsible to gather market information, monitor and maintain database on prospects and competitor.
* Generate new business through outbound calls and follow-up on incoming sales leads.
* Conduct sales planning activities, identify prospect and prepare sales target.
* Prepare sales proposals/tender and conduct sales presentation as to recruit and secure contracts from corporate clients.
* Maintain revenue goals by quarter and year to date.
* Implementing the inception of new clients.
* Supervise sales staff performance.
* Assist to other duties as directed by the Head of Department, Chief Operating Officer or the Chief Executive Officer from time to time
* Preferably candidates with working experience in insurance, insurance broker or managed care industry.
* Candidates must possess Masters in Business Administration or Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business and Management or equivalent.
* At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
* Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia.