Lembaga Tabung Haji (TH) Group is seeking for a dynamic, driven, agile and high-quality talent to join one of its Group companies as “Manager, Information Technology (IT) Management (Manager, IT)” within the TH Group Shared Services Division.
• Formulate and implement IT strategic planning (IT roadmap);
• Coordinate, plan and lead computer-related activities, which includes analysing current systems and assets and subsequently determine and recommend the solutions of the Company (systems upgrading and training, if needed);
• Lead in construction, maintaining, and ownership for organization IT policy including Business Continuity Plan (BCP), Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP), operational policy, security policy, backup policy, IT compliance and regulations etc;
• Oversee the annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness;
• Monitor daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems;
• Coordinate technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance;
• Select and purchase new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary;
• Test, troubleshoot and modify information systems so that they operate effectively;
• Assure all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations;
• Evaluate technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures;
• Remain up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
Candidates must possess:
• Excellent communication skills - fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - analytical, critical-thinker and problem solver, commercial savvy with management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Able to perform assigned tasks and responsibilities in a timely and cost-effective manner while delivering outstanding value
Attractive remuneration package is offered. The successful applicant shall be based in Klang Valley, with the required mobility to move between Menara TH Tun Razak and other subsidiary companies.
Interested candidates are invited to apply not later than 17 APRIL 2020
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology and Engineering Computers or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of experience in IT operations and/or related field, with experience of leading and managing IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems/networks, network and systems administration, network installation, databases and data storage systems and phone systems
• Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including Server, Office, and Exchange
• Exposure to hospitality industry is an advantage, although not mandatory