Lembaga Tabung Haji (TH) Group is seeking for a dynamic, driven, agile and high-quality talent to join one of its Group companies as “Manager, Human Resource (Manager, HR)” within the TH Group Shared Services Division.
• Monitor the administration and execution of staff movement to be updated on timely manner i.e. expiry of contract, confirmation, transfer, resignation, retirement and to ensure the execution and documentations are in accordance to policies and procedures
• Strategically plan, drive and lead effective execution of recruitment, sourcing and selection processes and to ensure the processes are within the approved policies and requirements
• Identify the most effective and efficient human capital requirements and structure based on the approved business and operational plan
• Conduct and review cost benefit analysis in recruitment strategies to ensure the most cost efficient and effective methodologies applied
• Ensure remuneration package offered based on Company’s reward policy and review the package from time to time to ensure the competitive rate against market/industry average
• Ensure the payment of salary, overtime and other allowances, as well as monthly deduction and payment to statutory bodies are paid on time
• Custodian of the recruitment and headcount budget and industrial & employee relations matters i.e. Conflict of Interest policy, Code of Conduct
• Represent the Company in dealing with government agencies, lawyers, third parties with regards to IR matters
• Coordinates all training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs
• Develops the effective succession plan for the key management position
• Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and staff development programs
• Reviews training and education need annually – Training Need Analysis (TNA) and prepare annual training plan based on the TNA
Candidates must possess:
• Excellent communication skills – highly fluent in both Bahasa Melayu and English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - analytical, critical-thinker and problem solver, commercial savvy with management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Able to perform assigned tasks and responsibilities in a timely and cost-effective manner while delivering outstanding value
Attractive remuneration package is offered. The successful applicant shall be based in Klang Valley, with the required mobility to move between Menara TH Tun Razak and other subsidiary companies.
Interested candidates are invited to apply not later than 17 APRIL 2020
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Administration/ Finance/Law or other related field
• Minimum 10 years of working experience in human resource field, including industrial relations (IR) matters
• Familiar with Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967 and other related laws and guidelines under Ministry of Human Resources
• Exposure to hospitality industry is a significant advantage, although not mandatory