Lembaga Tabung Haji (TH) Group is seeking for a dynamic, driven, agile and meticulous talent to join one of its Group companies as “Senior Executive, Finance” within the TH Group Shared Services Division.
• Preparation of timely and accurate data for monthly/quarterly/yearly Group statutory, financial and management reporting in accordance with the Companies Act, Accounting Standards, Income Tax Act and TH accounting policies
• Liaison with finance operations department to support Group financial and management reporting
• Preparation of detailed and accurate CAPEX and OPEX control sheet
• Monthly closing of AP, AR and GL entries
• Preparation of schedules required on monthly basis including provision and prepayment and passing necessary entries to update the accounts
• Liaison with auditors, tax agents, bankers and stakeholders – continuous communication for effective statutory and obligatory reporting
• Preparation of balance sheet items reconciliations including intercompany and bank reconciliation
• Preparation of Group budget planning
• Maintain and records all finance related documentation
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration major in Finance or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/MICPA/ICAEW etc) or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Financial Accounting/Management Reporting/Audit and/or related field
• Familiar with accounting software and proficient in MS Office (Words, Excel)
• Exposure to hospitality industry is a significant advantage, although not mandatory
Candidates must possess:
• Excellent communication skills - fluent in Bahasa Melayu and English.
• Excellent interpersonal skills - analytical, critical-thinker and problem solver, commercial savvy with management and leadership skills.
• Multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Able to perform assigned tasks and responsibilities in a timely and cost-effective manner while delivering outstanding value
Attractive remuneration package is offered. The successful applicant shall be based in Klang Valley, with the required mobility to move between Menara TH Tun Razak and other subsidiary companies.
Interested candidates are invited to apply not later than 17 APRIL 2020