About the Client:
Our Client is an IT Shared Services supporting an international logistic company. Be part of a truly global team with over 1400 highly skilled IT professionals working in a friendly, multicultural environment of 26 nationalities in Cyberjaya. They are looking for a talented Test Engineer to join the team. You will define and create test cases from analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications. You will also produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
What This Role Involves:
- As Test Engineer, your interactions will primarily involve presenting to or influencing business representatives or vendors in issues related to specific phases of work or technical matters.
- Participate in project meetings to argue for the test relevancy and specify logical and physical test cases, starting scenarios and test scripts.
- Set up and maintain test environments.
- Conduct test analysis and design.
- Execute manual and automated test cases (dynamic testing) and check and assess test results and manage defects.
- Evaluate automation potential and define setup for automation and analyze the requirement complexity and estimate the test effort.
- Produce test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
- 3-5 years of experience including 3+ years of testing with emphasis on analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience in test script development, software development, service management.
- Strong in testing (test analysis & design, test execution, defect management process).
- Good knowledge of automation framework design.
- Solid in business communications and business focus (service, relationship and quality).