About the Client:
Our Client, a multinational IT shared service supporting a global Swiss Construction Tooling, Software & Services company. In line with their business growth, they are looking for an experienced and technically adept IT Risk & Security Consultant to play a key-role and position as a strong contributor to Cybersecurity program by identifying and shaping projects and roadmap.
What This Role Involves:
- As IT Risk & Security Consultant, you will play a key-role and position as a strong contributor to Cybersecurity program by identifying and shaping projects and roadmap.
- Define requirements for Cybersecurity and IT-related projects.
- Support Cybersecurity and IT-related projects from a conceptual perspective.
- Provide guidance and advice on all IT risk & security across the company to ensure security is embedded in solutions.
- Become member of a global team of risk & security experts and join the team transformation journey.
- Stay updated with the latest security technologies.
- Practical application of IT risk management, risk frameworks, risk-based approaches.
What You Need:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Physics, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent with 3.0 CGPA & above. Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Specialist knowledge and minimum 5 years’ experience in IT Security, Information Security, IT Risk Management or IT Governance.
- IT Engineering knowledge in min. one area of Network, Client/Server, Applications or IoT.
- Proven project management experience.
- Good understanding of IT risk management, risk frameworks, risk-based approaches.
- Added advantage(s): Audit certification and experience, IT Security Specialist certification (CISSP, CISA, S+, ISO 2700X, …), Project Management certification (PMI, Prince2, or similar), Specialist knowledge in SAP, Microsoft, Linux, Network, People Management Experience.