Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate blood transfusion for patients and indicating the correct charge codes for billing purposes
- Preparing patient folders for new and follow-up patients
- Planning the daily and weekly schedules of patients’ appointments
- Assisting the oncologist in clinical and patient flow
- Scheduling patients’ appointments into the clinical software program
- Prepare and book blood tests, imaging and special tests for patients according to oncologist’s instructions
- Taking vital signs for patients
- Coordinate patient movement between Daycare room, clinic, procedure room and Imaging Dept
- Other administrative tasks assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Science or equivalent.
- Candidates with clinical research experience are encouraged to apply.
- Clinical Research Assistants who want to explore new opportunities are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work long hours of 12 - 14 hours daily except Sundays and Public Holidays. Overtime payment will be given.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.