Do you want to build significant and impactful digital technology solutions shaped by your ideas? Are you also passionate to take Digital OOH advertising to the next level including dynamic triggered content, personalised digital advertising content and targeted marketing campaigns using real-time/API data?
With TransAd Malaysia, you will have the opportunity to watch your ideas conceptualised into any digital content showcase on our screens at high audience rate locations such as the airports, office buildings and intercity train stations in Malaysia as well as the region.
We are a creative production agency specialising in Digital OOH advertisements offering customised creative content and dynamic triggered content, turnkey solutions, content management for our clients.
TransAd Malaysia is the subsidiary of TransAd Thailand and was founded in 2018 with an office located in Damansara Heights, Kuala Lumpur. The team has over 50 years combined experience working with global advertising agencies, technology solutions and M&E projects in the airport, transit, and office building environment.
We are looking for someone who understands how the back-end works, cloud-based content management system and what pitfalls and wins the front-end can get, when a design needs tweaking, or what piece of logic will enhance Digital Out-of-Home (DOOH) user and audience experience.
You will create dynamic campaigns using real time data API data to display different content such as targeting weather conditions, location, time of day, airport and train stations data, etc..
You will contribute to:
- You work as an integrated team member of the Creative Content team and help to develop and localize activities or campaigns in Malaysia as well as the region.
- Within your team profile you have a special focus on the creative technologist and front-end development of the company’s digital content services for large multinational clients and in-house contents, making HTML5, Rich Media, Dynamic and DOOH.
- Drive the development of dynamic content and conform to the different branding and designs, as well as fix bugs on the front end platform.
- Provide real-time, content localization and develop new features to ensure the front-end UX is slick, optimised for speed, scalability and usability.
- Design and develop new features for our cloudbase advertisement system following coding standards.
- Deliver products from development stage to production, testing and launch with speed and quality.
- Ensure brand and design consistency of the local organization and work as binding element to corporate (regional) functions
- Direction of central internal communication to enhance information flow internally and foster dialogue between employees & management
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge about advertising technology.
- Ability to develop iOS and Android mobile apps and understand customer journeys is a massive bonus.
- Ability to explain technical details to members without technical background is a nice to have.
- Ability to design UI and UX creative for large multinational clients.
- Strong communication skills in English and able to work in a fast paced environment.