• Plan and execute all digital marketing efforts, including SEO (Search Engine Optimization)/SEM (Search Engine Marketing), social media advertisements, and display advertising campaigns
• Plan and manage monthly social media marketing campaign
• Build and maintain social media presence including community management
• Measure, analyze and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and to assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Collaborate with designer and marketing team to create content and ad creatives for all digital marketing platforms
• Monitor and survey market trends of similar industry
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any field.
Minimum 2 years of client-facing experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin would be exceptional).
Applicants must be willing to work in UOA Business Park Glenmarie.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multitask.
Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
Excellent communication, organizational, and client-service skills.
Ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams.