We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team and help us improve our operating systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software engineering and will employ DevOps tools to improve the development team’s production. You will guide our hardworking team through the process of designing and writing a dependable codebase. This position will also allow you to innovate our engineering systems and practices. If you would like to have a pivotal role in designing and implementing strategic processes that elevate our company to resounding success, then we want to hear from you.
● Solid experience with Linux and shell scripting
● Development experience in at least one high-level programming language
● A grounded understanding of CICD,branching, merging, pull requests and code reviews
● Experience with DevOpstoolchain and platforms such as o jenkins, git, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Sonarqube AWS, Google Cloud, Azure Cloud Foundry, Openshift, Openstack
● Good understanding of networking, firewalls, load balancing, forward and reverse proxies
● Familiarity with Agile methodologies, XP,TDD,BDD,feature toggles, blue-green deployment IaaS experience (vSphere/ESXi/AWS aka Amazon Web Services/Open Stack/Azure/GCP aka Google Cloud Platform)
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
● 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role. ● An expert in code deployment tools ( Ansible,Kubernetes). ● Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
● A strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
● Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
● Working knowledge known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
● Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
● Problem-solving attitude.