Corporate Sales Executive
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
-Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attractive/Flexible renumeration/comission
- Highly engaging culture/startup culture
- Young and vibrant team
- Opportunity to scale growth/learning curve
- Friendly working environment
- Working Hours : 9am-5pm
- Other misc. benefits included (travel, phone, etc)
- Open to experienced sales staff (in other industries with/without higher education)
- Minimum 1-3 years sales experience
- Corporate selling experience preferred
- Knowledge in banking industry would be an advantage but not essential
- Must be willing to sell and make cold call
- Attitude matters! Great determination and attitude
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be pleasant, well-groomed and communicate well in English or Mandarin;
- Fresh graduates with a keen interest in sales are encouraged to apply
** Must possess own transportation.