1. Involved in site visit to evaluate the current progress at site.
2. Involved in the site measurement and taking-off for variation order assessment.
3. Preparation and submission of variation order quote to client.
4. Preparation and submission of variation order and follow-up to get approval from NSC and DSC to Client.
5. Preparation and submission of monthly progress claims to client.
6. Dealing with client for variation order assessment and submission and certify of variation order claims.
7. Re-measurement and taking-off variation order assessment.
1. Involved in Procurement Stage
- Preparation of bills of quantity for tenders.
- Sourcing for sub-contractor quotations and prepare comparison for selection.
- Liaise with procurement on the preparation of letter of award/sub-contractors.
- Preparation of bills of quantity based on the quotations submitted by the sub-contractors.
- Verification of sub-contractor monthly progress claim and final account.
C) Monitoring & Reports
1. Preparation and submission of main claims, certificates and pay to status.
2. Preparation monthly sub-contractor claim and certificates to finance department.
3. Interpretation and monitoring financial and contractual progress with respect to the project schedule.
4. Liaison with Project Engineer as well as Management for forecast and planning with respect to financials and contracts.
5. Any other duties/tasks assigned from time to time.
1) Prefer Chinese candidate
2) Age 25-35
3) Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveyor/Contruction Management
4) Minimum in 3-5 years experience
5) Self motivate & able to work independently
6) Have a good pratical organisation skills, planning of resources & program schedulling
7) IT literate able to use Microsoft Office & Microsoft Project