- Design , develop , test , debug and implementation of applications to satisfy business requirements of projects
- Provide technical consultation for developing new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business needs
- Able to do scoping of work and provide estimation
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommended implementations
- Work with team members to estimate timelines and define project plans
- Ensure the expected application performance level achieved
- Perform code reviews and testing
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time-management Skills
- Diploma/Degree in IT or its equivalent and have a minimum of 1-2 years of software development experience. Minimum 3 years related working experience (for senior position).
- Proficient in Component Based Development , Unit Testing and strong programming background
- Proven track records development and developing web application in your current/previous employments
- Experience in Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Knowledge of and experience with :
o .NET MVC
o C# , Entity Framework
o CSS , Bootstrap
o MS SQL (DB Design , Store Procedures , performance tuning)
- Knowledge in the following is an advantage :
o Web Services Integration (REST , SOAP , JSON)
o Cloud Computing Services by Azure
o Understanding of Agile methodology – Scrum
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
- Applicants with Microsoft Certification in software development (e.g. MCP, MCSD) is a plus
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.