Our client is a Group of Companies that with IATA accredited cargo agent as well as appointed cargo sales agent (CSA) for MAS, Air Asia, Lufthansa, Gulf Air, Saudi Air, and Thai International. Our client Companies has established numerous local and regional branches to serve the growing market.
Currently in the expansion and seeking for talents to join the organization.
Shipping Executive – LC ( Shipping & Forwarding Industry )
Location: Bandar Bukit Tinggi Klang ( 10 Vacancy )
• Reviewing of LC and request for amendment (if any) so that LC is clean
• Creation of Financial Document in SAP
• Continual effort to simplify LC and remove ambiguity in clauses to avoid unnecessary discrepancy
• Refuting of LC discrepancy with bank, if any
• Responsible for data integrity in LC portal
• Up keeping of LC portal and ensure data is real time accurate and complete
• To continually enhance LC portal
• To share LC knowledge with team and provide training, if needed
• Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Transportation or equivalent or any field
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent
• Good knowledge of LCs, BL and shipping procedures
• Fresh graduate is welcomed
• Training will be provided
• Required Language(s): Mandarin/ Cantonese (Must), English & Bahasa.
• Open Gender & Open Race (Malaysian ONLY)