• Manage the Scholarship & Graduate Programme and ensure that the programme is implemented accordingly.
• Provide support and collaborate with the key stakeholders in managing and executing the talent management and organisational development initiatives.
• Help to design and implement relevant engagement programmes to support the organisational development and employee engagement agenda.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Psychology, Business Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience in talent management, employee’s engagement, training & development, culture or change management.
Specific skills / abilities:
• Strong communication skills, both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Presentation and facilitation skills
• Strong numerical and statistical analysis skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
• Creative and think out-of-the-box
• Attention to detail
• Positive attitude and demonstrate resilience