1. Adherence to company policies and procedures.
2. Provide financial planning support to customers.
3. Demonstrates good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and receiving inbound calls from customers.
4. Negotiates account resolution and accurately inputs and documents actions within the collection systems while maintaining company performance and productivity standards.
5. Ability to speak persuasively and listen critically.
6. Contacting customers regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
7. Maintains up-to-date customer contact information in the collections systems.
8. May be required to support other queues to facilitate teamwork in the department.
9. Escalates and assists other team members with calls as needed.
10. Undertake other duties as directed by HOD/HOU.
1. Ability to converse in Bahasa Malaysia and English
2. Good communication and administrative skills
3. Negotiation skills will be an extra requirement
4. Ability to inspire and motivate other.
5. Mandarin Speaker will be advantage.