1. Resolves daily operational issues relating to plant equipment of facilities
2. Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment
3. Supervise the operation of the industrial effluent treatment plant
4. Ensure adherence to quality, safety and legal standards, complying with procedures and regulations set by company
5. Authorized to carry out approved changes within the Maintenance Department on matters relating to overall food processing infrastructures and environment, product and process performances as approved by the Plant Engineer or FSQMS Team Leader or members
6. Responsible for the effective functions and activities as approved by the Plant Engineer or FSQMS Team Leader or members within the entire Maintenance Department
1. Min 3 years work related experience
2. Good practical and technical skills.
3. Communication skills.
4. The ability to work quickly and under pressure.
5. The ability to manage a varied workload.
6. Good problem-solving skills.