The selected candidate will provide assistance, advice, and solutions for computer software problems (e.g., operating systems, application malfunctions), investigating problems, identifying their root causes, and suggesting solutions and/or pathways to them.
Lead, support, and mentor a team of Software Support Executives
Work directly with the development team and other support teams to understand their issues and needs, provide internal software support including development and support of internal tools, scripts and reports
Work with developers, evaluate and improve internal processes, and incorporate lessons learned to improve the application support process going forward.
Write scripts and internal tools, including implementing, maintaining, and improving scripts and internal tools developed by the company.
Participate in continual improvement of the company's internal tools and processes involved in the Software Support processes.
Write and maintain documentation concerning the Software Support processes, internal tools and scripts, including training material.
Support multiple applications related to order management, operation management, reporting, and business critical processes. Able to determine root cause analysis of issues based on initial investigation (reading logs, querying databases, reviewing release notes)
Participate in the on-call rotation schedule
1. Experience building a software support function for an organization
2. Experience mentoring and leading a team of software support executives.
3. Experience with the following tools or technologies desired: MS SQL and API Tools
4. Knowledge of MS MVC core will be added advantage.
5. Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with ability to explain technical design, concepts to both developers and non-developers.
6. Customer-centric and creative problem-solving skills
7. Dedicated team player who demonstrates initiative and independence.
8. Ability to express concepts and new ideas effectively.
9. Excellent organizational skills.
10. Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects effectively.
11. Strong time management skills.
12. Attention to detail and quality.
13. Positive attitude during pairing and other team interactions.
14. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer
15. Preferably Manager/ Team Lead specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English