As a Senior System Analyst, you are responsible to examine existing IT systems and business models, design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity.
You must have a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices. Implements computer system requirements by defining and analysing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
1. Liaise with various department to drive resolution of issues or execution of projects.
2. Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
3. Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
4. Validates results by testing programs.
5. Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
6. Provides reference by writing documentation.
7. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
8. Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Requirement, Skills and Qualifications:
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Knowledge in application system analysis & Design is mandatory
3. Hands-on experience in Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Software Maintenance, Software Development Process and Software Requirements Analysis
4. Required Skill(s): C#, ASP.NET, software design, software documentation, Software Testing, software development
5. Good teamwork, people skills and communication skills
6. General consulting skills
7. Minimum 3 years of working experience as System Analyst in the related field is required for this position.
8. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English