As the CRM, you will be responsible for overseeing the overall JVL’s products and services from beginning to end. You will be the direct contact point with investors and are in charge of ensuring their needs and expectations are met. You should know in detail JVL’s products and services offered and guide JVL’s potential investors through the investment process effectively and efficiently. You will be provided coaching and hand-holding period of at least 1-month to understand and learn about JVL’s products and services.
1. At least 3 years of sales, marketing & finance working experience.
2. Customer service and people skills.
3. Phone, email, and chat communication skills.
5. Country or Territory management aptitude.
6. Persuasion, negotiation, and closing skills.
7. Ability to meet deadlines and financial goals.
8. Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale.
9. Motivation skills and a positive attitude.