1. A generalist who can fit into many roles and teams to help others make data-driven decisions.
2. Data Analyst delivers value by taking data, using it to answer questions and communicate the results to help make business decisions.
3. Tasks to include capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration,
performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting as well as backup and data recovery.
4. Tasks related to training employees in database management and use designing, implementing
and maintaining the database system and establishing policies and procedures related to the
organizations data management policy.
5. Preparation of Proposal and Tender Documents based on Specifications
Must be enrolled in an accredited university under going studies in IT/Statistics/Computer Science
or completed his/her IT related Degree.
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint,
and Excel) and knowledge of MySQL, Python, PHP etc. w
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Self-directed and able to work without supervision
Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas and a fast learner