• Configuration Services Project Engineer develops solutions for customers based on their requirements submitted in the Technical Specification working to very tight SLAs.
• Knowledge in Configuration Services project setup requirements as per Technical Specification requirements.
• Knowledge in scripting and test diagnostics to integrate CFI requirements in factory environments.
• Support and troubleshoot the ODM/factory on all CFI related queries
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems Architecture
• Advanced Knowledge of Desktop/Notebook/Server HW Architecture
• Advanced Knowledge of Python Scripting or UNIX bash shell scripts
• A proven knowledge of Enterprise Products, Configuration, Test and Engineering would be a distinct advantage.
• Well verse in MANDARIN is mandatory.