• Manage existing accounts and develop new accounts on the agreed market & product segment.
• Drive business to achieve the territory sales target according to the budget given.
• Maintain & develop existing and new customer database / accounts portfolio and up to date.
• Organise CME as needed and KOL’s meeting. Developing good reputation with KOL and users.
• Identify, qualify and follow up opportunities within territory in early sales cycle.
• Attend internal & external training as part of self-development plan
Remuneration Package inclusive of:
• Great career advancement opportunity
• Annual company incentive trip
• Annual contractual bonus
• Commission & incentives scheme
• Travelling allowance
• Petrol card is provided
• Mobile phone line is provided
• Meal and Accommodation reimbursement
• Group insurance coverage (Hospitalization & Personal Accident)
• Other fringe benefits (visual care / medical benefits etc.)
• On-going employee welfare events and activities
• Qualification: Diploma / Degree in business studies/ B.Sc in Biomedical, MLT/ Biochemistry
• Experience: Minimum 2 years working experience in Medical Diagnostics field
• Sales Experience and Technical knowledge in blood banking is preferred.
• Good communication & good customer relationship management skills
• Responsive, self-motivated, committed and sales driven
• Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation