1. Handle Import & Export process and documentation
2. Ensure all Shipping functions are compliance to all related Act and Regulations
3. Ensure accuracy and on time submission or renewal for all Shipping or related documents / licenses / permits/ Letter of Credit / Banker Acceptance
4. Effective coordination and arrangement with forwarding agency for Import and Export process.
5. Skillful in sourcing and negotiating for purchasing and shipping functions to contribute to cost
6. Manage and maintain with well for all fixed assets, office equipment, appliance, tools, stationary.
7. Manage and provide effective working environment and facilities like internet, telephone, electricity, water, hostel.
8. Manage and monitor office, building, fixed asset maintenance.
9. Liaise with Company Secretary and Auditor for company affairs.
10. Liaise with government agencies for registration, licensing, software licenses, permit renewal and etc
11. Manage and monitor all insurance matter.
12. Responsible to establish and maintain legal documents such as Company Registration Forms, Service Agreements, foreign worker travelling documents.
13. Manage and monitor the performance of security guard and cleaner.
1. At least Diploma/Degree in Business Studies, Management, Logistic
2. Initiative, committed and willing to take challenges, out-going person
3. Willing and able to travel within Klang valley
4. Preferable with similar working experience.
5. Language required both spoken and written : English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
6. Possess own transport.