• Provide technical guidance & training to customers
• Provide onsite support & troubleshooting (investigating, validating & resolving reported issues)
• Assist in programming & technical team to collect information & requirement from end users and liaise between the internal teams and end users.
• Assist project deployment team in coordinating and implementation during project deployment
• Perform basic application testing to ensure quality software releases.
• Create end user documentation and instructions for software solutions and maintain/update as system changes dictate.
• Provide advice, training and technical support for various projects as required.
Remuneration Package inclusive of:
• Great career advancement opportunity
• Annual company incentive trip
• Annual contractual bonus
• Travelling allowance
• Petrol card is provided
• Mobile phone line is provided
• Meal and Accommodation reimbursement
• Group insurance coverage (Hospitalization & Personal Accident)
• Other fringe benefits (visual care / medical benefits etc.)
• On-going employee welfare events and activities
• Diploma / Degree in Medical Lab Technologist, biomedical or related science field
• Working experience in medical / pathology lab and familiar with Laboratory Information System operation will be added advantage.
• Good in problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills along with patience, customer-friendly attitude, and a team player
• Professional and neat appearance at all times and compliance to company's standards
• Possess own transport (car) & willing to travel and be based in deployment sites during project implementation
• Fresh graduates also encourage to apply