1. To foresee all matters pertaining to Human Resource & Administrations for Selia-Tek Group of Companies.
2. To assist the Group General Manager on matters related to Human Resource & Administration
3. Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices in consultation with the Board of Directors & General Manager.
4. Maintain knowledge of and ensure compliance with employment-related laws and regulations.
5. Work closely with Managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the full range of HR activities (including policies and procedures, terms and conditions of employment, absence management, restructuring of services, performance management, redundancy planning etc.), in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management throughout the Board.
6. Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the Board’s policies, best practice and employment legislation.
7. Oversee the Organizational Development & Training function and develop employee training programs.
8. Ensure the employment records or particulars of employees including disciplinary actions or any regulation offence are maintained.
9. Arrange of new staff recruitment as required.
10. Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization, and ensure that the staff handbook is comprehensive and up-to-date.
11. Ensures all related government and public relations matters are conducted.
12. Ensures the implementation of Quality Management System
13. Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required.
14. Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up
15. Coordinate, conduct and ensure dialog with non-executive in progress.
16. Chair/serve on various Companies committees and activities, as well as outside human resources or industry-related groups.
17. To carry out any other duties and task assigned by the superior.
18. To ensure that the infrastructure of the company is maintained as required.
1. Minimum 15 to 20 years of experience in human resource and administration, safety & health, training and related experiences
2. Bachelor Degree holders
3. Well- versed in Employment Act & IR
4. Preferably from manufacturing background