You’ll be tasked to innovate on the very edge of technology, investigate new technologies, create an amazing proof of concepts to demonstrate the values to executives and customers, and to work with R&D to transition these technologies into production.
You will contribute to the development of the Vuforia Engine, a cross-platform AR SDK leveraging computer vision and deep learning to deliver robust AR experiences in a variety of environments. While the Vuforia Engine gets released as a standalone product, it also powers Vuforia Studio, a tool for authoring and publishing industrial AR experiences, and the AR Remote Assistance application Vuforia Chalk.
• Very good experience at developing 3D interactive application (AR/VR, Game, etc.)
• Ability and desire to continuously and quickly learn new technologies
• Ability and desire to execute all aspects of a project (requirements, design, implementation, etc.)
• Experience shipping software products across multiple mobile platforms
• Strong problem solving and algorithm development skills
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills working in a multi-threaded environment
• Strong problem-solving skills with systems thinking and a desire to make/prototype solutions in order to fail fast and learn quickly
• Self-motivated and comfortable dealing with the ambiguity of new technology
• Curiosity about the future of computing and experience platforms
• Ability to think, design, and communicate in a 3D spatial environment
• Passion for games, technology, and/or amazing user experiences as well as an understanding of industry trends and technologies