• To actively market the Company's range of engineering
products to existing customers and to develop new customers
• To develop new markets, agencies and sales lead for the
Company’s range of products in local and overseas market.
• Handling of customers enquiries, preparation of quotations
and follow up closely on all sales lead.
• Provide pre-sales technical assistance and after sales support
• To deliver presentations of company's product to potential
customers and to handle all technical enquiries on the
• Liaise with consultants, suppliers, contractors and authorities
from sales initiation to final project completion
• Support marketing activities such as exhibitions, trade shows,
conference and other marketing events
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's
Degree in Engineering majoring either in Mechanical or
Chemical or relevant field of study.
• At least 3 years working experience in a similar capacity or
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the
water or biogas industry.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently with
strong sense of responsibility
• Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia and preferably Chinese
but not mandatory
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office application.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel