- To build, retain & acquire new business from Target Markets, in particular from GLCs & Public Sector segment, High Net Worth Individuals, etc. in line with the company’s vision and mission and complying with the company’s business ethics and investment philosophy in order to achieve the company’s AUM target allocated by the Management.
- To provide excellent customer services standards and professionalism at all times to meet the demands and expectations of clients.
- To maintain excellent rapport and relationships with potential and existing clients in order to obtain business and referrals.
- To show high level of teamwork. Understands and support team goals/ targets and is able to contribute to team performance.
- To provide good quality work, manage time and resources effectively and ensure that all work processes are done in accordance with Company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure no major breach of regulations, SC guidelines, etc and non-compliance of internal and external policies and procedures in the area of responsibility.
- At least 2 / 3 year(s) of working experience in fund management industry is required for this position.
Bank branch managers with wide client networks and relationships are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Business Studies or any related disciplines are encouraged to apply. Those with other qualifications may also be considered.
- Preferably candidate who has passed SC licensing examination of Module 9 and Module 10.
Good understanding of fixed income products including Islamic capital market instruments.
- Broad understanding of analytics, markets, finance, clients and technology to solve business problems.
- The ability to build rapport with clients and partners.