• Undertake administration and other office duties to support Sales functions including:
Processing new sales leads
Assist in the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
Providing data and reports to help the sales team
Answering phone calls
Assist in generating proposals and response to tenders
Coordinate all work required with internal resources and support teams and acts as the bridge between the teams.
Coordinate all work required with external parties such as suppliers and partners.
• Prepare proposals and submission of tenders.
• Update all customer and partner contacts, activities and other related information via TamTamCRM.
• Handle travel arrangements and coordinate issuance of Requisition Orders, travel advance, etc.
• Keeping track of whereabouts of the related departments and update HR on attendance such as medical leave, emergency leave, etc.
• Taking dictation and minutes when required.
• Provide administrative support to other departments when required.
• Represent the company at exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Comply with company processes and procedures.
• Minimum qualification – Degree in Sales/Business Administration or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience in related field.
• Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.