- Responsible to ensure the stability of function, consistency and data accuracy in the developed web portals.
- Able to write programming code and logic according to the algorithm provided by business analyst or superior.
Understand and practice standards written in Source Code Standards and Manual.
- Ensure the quality of codes and program written is fit to the business requirements and bugs free.
Debug the program to fix problem or develop a new system/function to complete the request raised by users.
- Involve in the stage of Building/ Developing and Testing in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Understand the infrastructure used by each Web Development Project.
- Understand the requirements and able to integrate our web portals with third party API or web services if necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Studies/Science/Engineering or related fields of study.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Experience with building APIs and services using RESTful API, SOAP, etc
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems
- Able to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within constraints with business acumen