1. Safely and timely drive the employer to work and back, and to occasions.
2. Safely drive the employers' family members, business partners and associates to and from places authorized by the employer.
3. Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, tele-conferences and travel.
4. Responsible to compile employer's receipts, monthly bills and submit claims.
5. Delivers important documents/letters.
6. To maintain and ensure the vehicle in good condition, clean, and meet all safety requirement.
7. Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure it is always in good condition.
8. Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer's car(s).
9. Keep a travel log to record locations travelled to, travel time, and work hours.
10. Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
11. Perform any other related duties as assigned.
1. Minimum tertiary education / SPM or equivalent.
2. Possess valid Malaysian license (B & D).
3. Possess good interpersonal and communications skill.
4. Clean driving record and background.
5. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
6. Good attendance and excellent work ethic (honest, punctual, reliable, responsible, attention to detail, well-organized, able to meet deadlines).
7. Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively.
8. Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and etc.
9. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
10. Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
11. Able to work long hours, weekend & Public Holiday, if required.
12. Good hygiene and non-smoker.
13. Able to start immediately