• Manage, improve and monitor Company’s e-mail marketing for WCD’s clients, Go-To-Market programme, social media marketing campaigns, hard-marketing (banners, flyers, etc) and day-to-day activities including:-
o Develop relevant content topics and promotions to reach the Company’s target and exciting clients regularly.
o Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
o Oversee design such as Facebook Timeline cover, profile picture, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Blog, etc)
o Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns over a calendar year
o Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
o Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering where appropriate.
• Assist and maintain WCD’s websites and e-commerce.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan and drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Able to set up, or learn how to set up funnels or drip conversations/chatbots.
• Familiar with Graphic Design software programs.
• Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
• This job description may be subject to revision following discussion with the person appointed.
• Minimum Degree or Diploma in Communication, Design, IT, Marketing or Sales or any other relevant field. Transferable knowledge from a different field is welcomed
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and SEO/SEM.
• General knowledge in WooCommerce WordPress and mailchimp like marketing platforms and analytical skills with solid knowledge of web analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Net Insights, Web Trends.
• Possess good work ethic with strong personal drive, focus and a continuous pursuit of excellence.
• Have a vivid imagination and be able to handle criticism and rejection.
• Passionate about digital marketing and social media marketing and the desire to grow in this field.
• Good written and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Proficiency in Mandarin and/or other dialects will be an added advantage.
• Able to start work as soon as possible.
• Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for an interview