Are you excited to work on a product that makes a positive impact in healthcare with a values driven team? If the answer is YES, then we want you! We're a tight knit team dedicated to making sure that doctors can offer medical devices (ie. crowns, bridges, prostheses) to their patients accurately and efficiently. We combine augmented reality, 3D scanning, and cloud computing to empower device producers and clinicians on three continents We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! Our UI/UX Designer is a strong communicator who loves to solve problems while being part of a transparent, diverse, hardworking and supportive family. If you have experienced the fast pace of startups and are eager to grow with us, we should talk!
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience to healthcare professionals, which makes your role extremely important for our success as we continue to digitize and empower the industry. We can’t wait to hear how you’d like to approach our UIUX strategy.
What you will be working on:
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
- Create, review and update user interface designs and standards
- Solidifying and following style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the product owner and engineers, translate users’ feedback into working solutions.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Apply now if you ticked most of the boxes below! If you have suggestions why your background is different, but still awesomely relevant? Apply too! We love critical feedback.
- You have proficient knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- You have at least 3 years of working experience as an UI/UX Designer
- You are a problem solver who is detailed and user oriented, with the ability to discuss and explain design options.
- You have a growth mindset with eagerness to learn and grow in a new environment
- You are not afraid to communicate with different stakeholders
- If you have experience with B2B platforms in the medical space, that would be amazing! This experience, however, is not mandatory.
Benefits of joining Intrinsik:
* We offer unlimited leave policy
* We promote work-life balance! We expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
* Cozy office environment with free flow of coffee, tea, and snacks
* Ongoing training and growth opportunities
* Value driven: If you love our values, working with us will be amazing