1. To perform daily operation and monitoring on boiler and to ensure utilities equipment running in safe and good working condition.
2. To ensure all checklists is updated for utilities equipment like boiler, chillers and compressors.
3. Conduct daily sampling test of boiler & softener water (TDS & hardness test).
4. To maintain a high standard of housekeeping in the Boiler House.
5. Responsible for any repair work involving boilers and other utilities equipment in the whole factory premises.
6. To support department KPI and work as a team to achieve overall company quality objective.
7. To ensure that boiler operation and maintenance as per JKKP/DOSH requirement.
8. Perform any other job/function that may be assigned by the management.
1. Candidate must possess SPM & Grade 1&2 boiler certificate issued by DOSH/JKKP.
2. At least 3 years of boiler hands on operation experience in manufacturing/ production field, preferable in food industries .
3. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
4. Willing to work in shift rotation, extra hours Public Holiday as required by Superior.
5. Posses own transport & preferably age below 45