• Provision of legal advice on commercial and governance issues including reviewing, drafting and negotiating legal terms in ensuring the Group’s interests are protected and in compliance with the law.
• Assisting the Group in managing legal actions/litigation including liaison with external solicitors and business units.
• Updating the Group on legal and regulatory changes affecting the Group’s business.
• Ensuring compliance of the Group in relation to corporate governance requirements and main market listing requirements.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
• At least 5 years’ experience in legal practice or in-house legal department of a main board public listed company.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.