1. Inspect and check works and material for their compliance with the specifications and drawings, as required under the contract.
2. Ensure that the works are carried out according to the adopted Method Statements;
3. Ensure levels of testing specified and the confirmation of results to the specified limits;
4. Check compliance with general safety requirements of the ongoing Construction Works
1. Diploma / Certificate in Civil Engineering or SPM qualification with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the supervision of bridges and/or roads construction projects;
2. Registered with BEM as Inspector of Works.
3. Experience in Laboratory and Survey Works will be an added advantage.
4. Willing to be stationed in Nanga Gaat, Kapit