1. Assists Resident Engineer (RE) on all Contractual and Technical matters related to the Works, and will carry out all Site Office functions under his guidance throughout the Contract period;
2. Quality Assurance and Quality Control of the works, during ‘Construction Stage’ of the Project;
3. Attend to all site office administration and clerical needs, and assist Resident Engineer in all day to day functions of the Site Office
1. Recognised degree in Civil Engineering by the Board of Engineers Malaysia;
2. Registered with BEM with a minimum “Graduate Engineer” Membership;
3. At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the supervision of bridges and/or roads construction projects.
4. Willing to be stationed in Bintulu