1. Total Contract Administration including Quality Control of the works during the ‘Construction Phase’ of the Works;
2. Liaise with the Employer / Employer’s Representative and their staff;
3. Liaise with Contractor's Site Agent and their head office staff;
4. Liaise with Service Providers and Authorities, and arrange coordination and technical meetings with them when necessary
1. Recognised degree in Civil Engineering by the Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM).
2. Registered with BEM with a minimum “Graduate Engineer” Membership.
3. Registration as a Professional Engineer (Ir.) with BEM will be an added advantage.
4. Strong team player. Ability to lead, coach and manage members of the supervision team.
5. At least 10 years of related working experience as Resident Engineer in the construction supervision of Civil Engineering Projects (Bridge/Roads).
6. Willing to be stationed in Bintulu