1. Handle flight arrangement for international/domestic and logistics arrangements for DFP/MPO
2. Plan and manage accommodation requested by various user departments
3. Plan and manage catering services required by user department
4. Plan and manage other logistic arrangement (ie: cargo & relocation, ground transportation and tour arrangement) required by various user departments
5. To manage the expediting functions in order to ensure suppliers/travel agents/ Hotels deliver their services within agreed time frame
6. Plan, coordinate and execute the best contracting strategy and ensure timely acquisition at the best possible price for Logistic related tendering and contracting process and ensuring contract awarded within the planned schedule
7. To undertake cost saving initiative to support company’s prudent management of resources
8. Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
9. Supervises and coordinates overall office administrative activities including purchase and maintenance of office equipment and supplies.
Plan, strategize, and implement logistic related activities by promoting value adding activities that leverage on best practices, maintaining high degree of integrity, proactive execution and ensuring safe and timely completion of logistic activities in most economical and professional manner.
Degree in Business Administration
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Logistic
Possess good planning skills and high integrity