1. Provide quality front of house services (Front-of-house) by performing role of Venue Officer
2. Monitor all ushering activities with an aim to achieve competent front line workforce
3. Ensure all operational requirements are met and communicated to the respective parties prior to the concerts in order
4. Ensure advance relevant arrangements to meet musicians and artist backstage requirement.
5. Monitor sales of program books and merchandise so as to support promotional activities and enhance customers’ concert experience.
Manage the front of house operations of the DFP to ensure smooth running of ushering and backstage catering in order to achieve high standard of customer service during the event.
Degree in Business Admin/Hospitality Management
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Customer Relations/Hospitality Industry
High degree of planning and interpersonal skills
Possess leadership, cultural sensitivity, relationship building attributes