1. Responsible for optimization in maintenance cost management and knowledgeable in analysis on reliability, for Mechanical & Electrical equipment and engineering processes.
2. To plan, schedule and affect systematic evaluation of equipment and systems on reliability to avoid unscheduled downtime of critical equipment.
3. To ensure compliance with regulatory bodies on engineering process flow with proper SOPs on efficiency and safety.
4. To assist in planning and monitoring of departmental budget.
5. Be the focal point to some procurement processes to assist department head in contract administration/ management
Responsible for verifying status of mechanical & electrical components on reliability of systems & equipment, to avoid unscheduled breakdowns and to optimize repairs/maintenance objectives
Degree in Mechanical or Electrical
Have interest in wide range of music, including classical music
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in building construction & systems installation
High degree of planning and interpersonal skills
Possess leadership, cultural sensitivity, relationship building attributes