SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION (SBA)
• Business Law
• Logistic & Supply Chain Management
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)
• Information Systems
• Mechatronic Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical and Electronic Engineering
SCHOOL OF DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY (DIGIT)
• Computer Science
• Digital Marketing
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION, HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SEHS)
• Social Sciences & Humanities
• Early Childhood Education
• Teach, coordinate and develop learning materials for undergraduate and postgraduate courses (Open Distance Learning, Online Learning and Classroom Lecture) in the prescribed fields within the School.
• Conduct relevant research, publication and consultancy activities in related areas.
• Assist the School in developing new academic programmes, enhancing delivery and learning, facilitate seminars and other projects relevant to WOU.
• Ensure that the programmes offered remain viable, up-to-date and are at the highest quality possible.
• PhD / Master’s Degree in related disciplines from a recognised institution.
• At least 5 years of relevant teaching experience in an institution of higher learning would be an added advantage.
• Experience in Open Distance Learning programmes and Scholarship of Teaching & Learning (SoTL) would be an added advantage.
• Digitally literate and able to teach courses online.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work in a team.