The Stats & Tax Analyst is responsible for the overall tax compliance aspects for a group of legal entities
in assigned countries/GeoMarkets.
Reports to the Statutory & Tax Compliance Manager for the Geomarket and collaborating with General
Accounting & Treasury teams
A senior Analyst may have up to 3 reports
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensure legal accounts are prepared in accordance with Local GAAP and in compliance with company
• Understands the end to end process under his/her responsibility and report gaps through SQs
• Contribute to process improvement ideas and implementation with Operation Integrity teams.
• Responsible for reviewing corporate tax returns and return to provision reconciliations
• Responsible for stautory fiscal accounts and tax compliance within filing deadlines;
• Responsible for reviewing and submission of Indirect Tax returns within filing deadlines;
• Ensure across-the-board implementation of standard finance practices;
• Responsible for review and timely submission of internal management reports including FP8,
FP6, Itax report etc .
• Manage statutory audits with external auditors
• Support external tax audits
• Understands, reviews, implement and complies with Sarbane Oxley requirements as defined in
the risk control matrix
• Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health,
Safety and Environment standards and procedures;
• Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol,
electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT
security, hazardous materials, driving).
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Finance or Accounting Degree, MBA or equivalent professional certification such as ACCA, CA, CPA,
Competencies to be kept current:
5+ years in a financial and or tax role
In depth knowledge of statutory accounting and awareness of tax laws