- Participate in the analysis of customer requirements and
produce system design.
- Provide advice and guidance on the best use of system
- Implement system upgrades and patches, collaborating with
functional and communicate with technical staff to coordinate
application of upgrades or fixes.
- Analyze the client's current data and provide a mapping to
system for Data Migration.
- Able to write basic SQL scripts for Data Migration.
- Produce Verification Reports and facilitate verification exercise
by the client.
- Setup system with necessary configuration to meet the client's
- Provide quality assurance and issues management in all aspects
of the system design and build.
- Run through System Design with the Development team.
- Ability to train end-users to optimize the full usage of the
- Ability to respond to clients’ technical queries through a sound
understanding of the system and associated product suite.
- Assist with the production of guidelines, documentation and
training material to support localization of products.
- Ensure system tests according to testing policy and standard.
- Troubleshooting system errors and recommend solutions to
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-
Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer
Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- More than 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.
- Experience testing systems for bug fixes and enhancements
with demonstrated good knowledge and analytical skills
necessary to resolve end-user technical issues.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships to
provide excellent customer service and work effectively within
- Ability to communicate and present complex issues and
analyses in an effective manner.
- Intermediate working knowledge of SQL Server and SQL
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and
- Good analytical skills.
- Highly organized and able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks at the same time.
- Ability to use good judgment, tact, and discretion in handling
information of a sensitive and proprietary nature; ability to
- Committed and dependable.
- Able to work with less supervision.
- Familiarity with HR-related IT business systems and other
business applications and processes is a plus
- Ability to quickly understand user requirements, explore
multiple approaches to address requirements, and suggest
- Customer oriented.