1. Provide secretarial and administrative support to HR & Admin department.
2. Recruitment - To shortlist candidate and coordinate interview arrangement.
3. Follow-up with new employee on-boarding documentation.
4. Employee Exit Clearance Procedures.
5. Leave Administration.
6. Subscription & Termination of Employee Insurance.
7. Source and coordinate in-house training program.
Central Purchase Officer for office purchase, company asset and travel air-ticket.
8. To drive the Company Social Recreation Club.
9. Undertake other special assignments or related duties as may be specified by the management from time to time.
1. A Diploma or Degree in Human Resource / Business Admin / Secretarial or equivalent.
2. At least 3 years of related working experience preferably in human resource or administration.
3. Has basic knowledge in local employment act.
4. Well versed in English written and communication.
5. Ability to do multi-tasking, able to work with minimal supervision and well organized.
6. Computer literate and proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.